At the heart of Robinson Manufacturing sits our unrivalled technical design team who understand the roofing industry, a centre of excellence designing roof truss systems for housing developments with several major and regional house builders, supermarkets, schools, hospitals and care homes for major contractors.
Our experienced designers apply their expertise to work closely with architects, surveyors, developers and contractors. Their role is to provide commercially effective roof truss system designs, part or complete, from wall plate upward, including spandrel panels.
Smaller builders can also make use of our vast experience for technical advice. On-site ‘best practice’ guidance can be provided for installation of roof trusses, along with technical support for the life of the project or site. We can also offer on-site support and training where needed, for the timber engineered products we supply.
Robinson Manufacturing is a market leading supplier of floor joists, from I Beams, to metal web joists and glulam beams.
Design engineers use our floor design and layout software to determine the most commercially efficient joist solution for every individual build, whatever the scale. These could include I Beams, Glulam Beams or metal web joists – all of which arrive on site securely shrink-wrapped with their fittings.
The metal web joist flooring system, with its open web design, is the most versatile floor joist in the market. Not only does it allow for the easy installation of services and mechanical heat recovery systems, it also offers the best acoustic performance comfortably outperforming all UK building regulations.
Our experienced design team produce detailed layout drawings for approval as well as installation details, material call-offs, calculations and design quotations for any building footprint.
We also offer the following Timber Frame Solutions:
- Complete Supply and Fit packages for windproof and watertight homes; roofs ready for tiling and houses ready for first fixing.
- Cranage using our own fleet of delivery vehicles equipped with their own cranes, improving site safety, flexibility on timings whilst reducing costs
- Treatment to ensure the longevity of all exposed wood products in home building – all structural timbers we use are preserved in accordance with BS 5268 (part 5) code of practice for preservative treatment of structural timber.
- Quality Assurance – with all components of our timber frame buildings manufactured to a high quality and tolerance, in a controlled factory environment, all timbers are kiln dried and treated to protect them from insect attack and decay.
- Kit erection using our patented “Edge Protection Safety System” which speeds up a build, reduces costs and improves safety on site
For more information, click here.