Robinson Manufacturing approaches timber frame with the same focus on product and service quality as it does with all its timber engineered products.
All of our timber frame kits are designed in-house by our highly qualified and experienced design team, enabling us to provide our clients with rational and cost-effective solutions taking into account planning regulations.
Our clients range from self builds to independent contractors and architects through to national housebuilders. We can step into a project at any stage – assisting throughout; from estimating to initial engineering and design specifications to manufacturing and finally to cranage and installation on-site, providing the same first class, experienced service to your build.
We pride ourselves as part of a team – from joiners to crane operators – meaning we can schedule all builds accurately, and manage every aspect centrally, allowing us to be both flexible and reliable. This ensures a smooth coordination between our clients and ourselves thus helping with developing the project further to reduce the overall build costs.
We also offer the following additional solutions for Timber Frame:
- Complete Supply and Fit packages for windproof and watertight homes; roofs ready for tiling and houses ready for first fixing.
- Our own fleet of delivery vehicles, and provision of cranage, improving site safety, flexibility on timings whilst reducing overall build times, costs and minimising storage on-site
- Treatment to ensure the longevity of all exposed wood products in home building – all structural timbers we use are preserved in accordance with BS 5268 (part 5) code of practice for preservative treatment of structural timber.
- Quality Assurance – with all components of our timber frame buildings manufactured to a high quality and tolerance, in a controlled factory environment, all timbers are kiln dried and treated to protect them from insect attack and decay.
- Timber Frame kit installation on site.
Robinson Manufacturing las been awarded full Structural Timber Association (STA) membership status and achieved STA Assure Gold.
If you have a development project you’d like to talk to our timber frame team about, email email@example.com or call us on 01933 279597.
Dramatic Build Time Improvements
There are many benefits to building with timber frame, from the initial estimating stage to engineering and design; followed by the factory standards achievable to the fast build time on-site.
Using our systems, the erection of a timber frame kit can commence once the foundation slab on the ground floor is complete, reducing initial time to build by at least one week. Once erected, internal follow-on trades can gain access instantly, without having to wait for scaffolding to be removed, saving on average two weeks per house.
This system of erection allows for greater continuity in progressing along the “critical build path” and helps to achieve significant milestones earlier. This results in projects being completed on time, within budget, on shorter timescales and all without compromising health and safety or build quality.