Rushton Hall Hotel Conference Centre Roof
We are very excited to be working on the roof for the new conference centre at Rushton Hall Hotel, Rushton, Northamptonshire.
Rushton Hall Hotel is one of Northamptonshire’s most upmarket hotels, with a conference centre that draws businesses from around the country. It is housed in a magnificent Grade I Listed building and boasts Northamptonshire’s only 3-rosette restaurant and luxury spa.
The Robinsons designers working on the design for the new facility’s roof had a number of challenges to consider, including:
- 17.7m x 8.8m building
- Superchorded trusses to accommodate a 1530mm raised tie
- Trusses built directly onto blockwork not using wall plate
- Trusses designed to allow for:
- An air conditioning unit to be placed within the trusses and air ducts to flow through the roof
- Metal walkway to be fixed to the top of the trusses for maintenance use
- 2100 x 3600 Roof light opening changed originally from 2 smaller roof lights because of the size of the air conditioning unit.
The project is a great example of how our central Design team has the experience and expertise to take on projects of all shapes and sizes – from self builders through to national housebuilders, as well as commercial projects including high quality undertakings like Rushton Hall Hotel. The team has really become a centre of excellence for design.
If you have a project you would like to discuss with one of the experienced team members from Robinson Manufacturing, just call 01933 279597.