Robinson Charity Involvement
Robinson Manufacturing is committed to supporting a minimum of two Charities at any one time; one from the construction sector, others local to at least one of our four manufacturing basis. That commitment extends to financial support and supporting our teams as they plan and implement fund-raising activities.
Over the 12 months leading up to December 2018 our commitment is as follows:
We are please to announce that we have chosen our Charities of the Year for 2018.
As usual, we have chosen two organisations, one local and and one construction sector related.
Cransley Hospice was nominated by staff across the business in response to the care they provided for our colleague Pete Armstrong, who lost his battle with cancer in July 2017.
- Cransley Hospice is located in Kettering Town alongside their Charity Shop.
- They provide care and support in the place people most want to be whether this is in their own home, care home or in the hospice.
- Cransley Hospice at Home nurses made over 1,100 home visits, helping to care for some 230 patients in their own homes
Our Construction Sector Charity selection is Crash:
- Crash is based in London
- Crash assists homeless and hospice charities with construction related projects
- Patron Companies (helps build projects)
- Fundraising (take part in events and raise the money for the projects)