Robinson Manufacturing are passionate about what we manufacture, and quality is always high on our agenda.
To help us meet the high standards we set ourselves we work to very strict guidelines:
- We only use audited and approved suppliers.
- We ensure that all the timber we use conforms to industry specification and is supplied from sustainable sources.
- All our employees are fully trained.
- All our plant and equipment is fully and regularly maintained.
- All the projects we undertake are assessed and project managed to ensure our customers satisfaction. Our in-house computer aided design systems are used to ensure full design suitability.
- It is our aim to provide engineered timber products to the market place, of a quality that will merit and earn our customers satisfaction.
Robinson Manufacturing is proud to operate to operate to the BS ISO 9001:2015 international management system.
We are members of the TRA organisation and follow all guidance given by them, as well as working with them to continually improve and develop work practises.
Our Minimum Standards
Individually, our timber engineered products are also manufactured to the relevant British Standards:
Truss Rafter Standards
Truss Rafters are manufactured to the relevant British Standards EN 14250 and for fasteners to EN 14545, and designed to 5268 part III.
Ecojoists® are manufactured to BS476 parts 8 & 21 and designed to BS5268 part II.
JJI Joist Standards
JJI Joists are designed using the principles of BS5268: Part 2 2002.and manufactured to BS476 parts 8,21.
All our procedures are compliant with CE Marking.
Robinson Manufacturing also holds PEFC chain of custody certification, logo licence number PEFC 16-37-036.