Robinson Manufacturing Ltd is supplying the trusses for Linden’s Spinnaker Development in Westbury. The first phase of the site will include 300 plots, with a mixture of 2, 3 and 4 bed room houses.
Idyllically situated next to Eden Vale Lake, home to Westbury Sailing club and popular with walkers and anglers alike. Just a mile from the town centre and local schools for all ages, and within easy reach of the Westbury mainline railway station, Spinnaker really is in the perfect location for those looking for stunning countryside on the doorstep as well as all the amenities of a busy town.
Great connections at Spinnaker:
- Just a mile from the town centre
- Easy access to Westbury Mainline station
- City of Bath just 18 miles
- 4 miles from the garrison town of Warminster.
- 20 miles from the city of Salisbury.
- Excellent rail Links to Bristol, Bath Reading, and London Paddington