Robinson’s Glulam Beam Stock
Glulam is a highly versatile building material for use in buildings where creativity, strength and aesthetics are essential.
Technically advanced, Glulam is exceptionally strong. It is ideal for long span widths and is suitable for domestic and commercial properties.
- About Glulam Beams:
- Environmentally friendly
- Cost effective compared to concrete and steel
- Highly flexible, allowing complex shapes and designs
- Lightweight – easy to handle and transport
- Strong – allows very large spans
- Aesthetically attractive natural material
- Second fix friendly
Robinson Manufacturing keep 9 sections in stock ready to be cut to your requirements. We offer immediate availability on all stock sizes, using our own delivery fleet. All other sizes are subject to a 14 to 21 day lead time.
Glulam Beams (GL24c)
90 x 253
90 x 270
90 x 315
90 x 360
90 x 405
115 x 405
140 x 225
Glulam Rimboard (GL24h)
45 x 253
45 x 302
To discuss with one of our team how Glulam can work for you, or to place your order, call us on 01933 279597 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.