Robinson Manufacturing Ltd. Will only hold and process your personal data on one or more of the grounds stipulated by the GDPR. Below is an outline of the basis on which your personal data will be received and processed, as well as your rights under the General Data Protection Regulations.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
Data protection law allows us to process personal data only where there are fair and legal grounds which justify using the information. Examples of legal grounds for processing personal data include the following:
- complying with a legal obligation e.g. health and safety or tax laws;
- entering into or performing a contract for services with the individual;
- acting on legitimate interests of the Company or a third party e.g. maintaining records of business activities, monitoring business productivity; and
- obtaining the consent of the individual e.g. for sending direct marketing communications.
Where consent is relied upon, it must be freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous, and the Company must effectively demonstrate that consent has been given.
OPT-IN FOR FURTHER COMMUNICATIONS
- If you opt in to receive communications from Robinson Manufacturing Ltd., we will ask you to give your explicit consent to receiving such communications and this consent will authorise us to process your data. We will also ask you for certain optional additional information for marketing purposes.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time in one of the ways described below or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button on any emails we send you or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will not use your personal data other than for the purposes described in this notice.
- We will not share your personal data with any third parties.
- We will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary for the stated purposes.
- We will take all reasonable and necessary technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data.
You have the right:
- At any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
- To be informed of what personal data of yours we hold, how we obtained it & how long we intend to keep it.
- To have your personal data rectified in the event that it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- To request the erasure of your personal data (also called the right to be forgotten).
- To restrict the processing of your personal data.
- To data portability (i.e. transfer of your personal data to another organisation).
Should you require further information, please contact us:
- Email to email@example.com;
- Telephone 01933 279597 and ask for the data protection officer; or
- In writing at Robinson Manufacturing Ltd., Unit 25-31 Meadow Close, Ise Valley Industrial Estate, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN8 4BH
We may need to satisfy ourselves of your identity before actioning a request under the GDPR.
If you feel that any of your rights have been infringed, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk .