Customer Experience Executive Vacancies Available
Customer Experience Executive Vacancies have now become available in Wolverhampton. See the information below for further information and a link to apply at the bottom of the page.
Reporting to: Customer Experience Manager
Location: Sutherland Avenue, Wolverhampton
Robinson Manufacturing specialises in high quality timber engineered Roof Trusses, Floor Joists (both Ecojoists® and JJI Joists) and Glulam Beams.
The success of Robinson Manufacturing is built on the trust of our customers and the personal commitment of our outstanding people. The dedication of everyone who works at Robinson Manufacturing to customer satisfaction and quality, from design to delivery, is unrivalled. We look to you to play your part in this.
Main Focus of the Job
Be the main point of contact for all customers, ensuring that the highest level of service is provided.
- Manage a high volume of incoming calls and identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide potential and existing customers with the highest level of customer service
- Update internal databases with customer details
- Liaising with relevant department to resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution within the time limits
- Record all customer complaints/issues on CCR records with required detail to enable analysis of data
- Log new orders onto company systems accurately and timely and maintain customer accounts by recording account information and customer interactions
- Use opportunities with customer to generate sales leads
- Meet personal/team targets and call handling quotas
- Provide exceptional aftercare service, asking customers for feedback and recording all responses
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) at all times
- Outstanding telephone skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Tenacious, persuasive and enthusiastic
- Able to work efficiently in a team
Personal and team core values:
Behaves in a professional way. This includes personal presentation, respect, respecting and encouraging diversity to cater for wider audiences, punctuality and attitude to colleagues, customers and key stakeholders. Adheres to the organisation’s code of conduct for professional use of social media. Acts as a role model, contributing to team cohesion and productivity – representing the positive aspects of team culture and respectfully challenging inappropriate prevailing cultures.
Shows exemplary qualities that are valued including integrity, reliability, self-motivation, being pro-active and a positive attitude. Motivates others where responsibility is shared.
Takes responsibility for their own work, accepts feedback in a positive way, uses initiative and shows resilience. Also takes responsibility for their own development, knows when to ask questions to complete a task and informs their line manager when a task is complete. Performs thorough self-assessments of their work and complies with the organisation’s procedures.
Can accept and deal with changing priorities related to both their own work and to the organisation.
Demonstrates taking responsibility for team performance and quality of projects delivered. Takes a clear interest in seeing that projects are successfully completed, and customer requests handled appropriately. Takes initiative to develop own and others’ skills and behaviours.
Exercises proactivity and good judgement. Makes effective decisions based on sound reasoning and can deal with challenges in a mature way. Seeks advice of more experienced team members when appropriate.
Builds and maintains positive relationships within their own team and across the organisation. Demonstrates ability to influence and challenge appropriately. Becomes a role model to peers and team members, developing coaching skills as they gain area knowledge.
To apply for this position, please email your current CV to our Customer Experience Team Manager: Tracy.Lappin@rmuk.co.uk