In a further order from Kier Construction Eastern, we are delighted to have been selected to provide Ecojoists Rafters and joists for an extension to Haversham Village School in Milton Keynes.
Kier have been contracted to build a large extension which will include a new changing room, a food tech room, a science and design/technology room, 4 large classrooms and a staff room. The project involves provision of:
- 216 Ecojoist Rafters.
- Spans of over 7m.
- 304mm joists at a 2 degree pitch.
- Straddle hangers used to overcome clashes.
Delivery is scheduled for the first week in January 2017.
According to their most recent OFSTED report – ‘Haversham is an outstanding school. Pupils of all abilities achieve well. Parents and carers and pupils appreciate the high-quality care and exciting learning opportunities.’
Ten reasons parents choose the school are:
- A secure, happy environment.
- A proven history of academic achievement.
- An enjoyable, exciting curriculum, promoting excellence.
- A reputation for promoting good discipline, respect for others and caring for the world around us.
- A strong, dedicated and caring team of staff committed to helping your child reach their full potential.
- Very effective links with parents who are loyal to the school.
- Small classes with a good staff ratio.
- A rural school with spacious, attractive grounds, which is part of a vibrant, village culture.
- Effective links with the local community through the Social and Community Centre, who hold annual events such as May Day celebrations, Bonfire Night fireworks and an Annual Village Show.
- Exciting, stimulating resources across the whole curriculum.